Friday, June 5, 2009

Kuantan Make-up Artist - EVA

I like my Kuantan make-up artist service very much. She is good in service and skill.
To appreciate her, I would like to recommend here that she does provide services to Kuantan, KL, all states that nearby her place - Kuantan.

Here is her contact - Eva Ang - 012 9219131. evaang1@gmail.com

In fact, I found her contact via internet. At that time, i was in China, browsing around internet to look for a make up artist in Kuantan. I found that indeed I am so lucky that i can have such a good MUA on my wedding day!

I received some feedback about sharing Eva make up photos, for wedding day you may refer to http://goonhappylife.blogspot.com/2009/05/sharing-of-wedding-photos_26.html the last three which on wedding day, and below on wedding day dinner. The body tatto also provided by Eva.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
do you mind to share me the work of Eva as I am going to find a MUA on my wedding day in Kuantan...
Or maybe you can show me your make up which done by her? Thanks a lot ^_^

GoOn said...

you can find the photos in my blog - http://www.laigoon.com/search/label/bridal bottom three photos on wedding day - car, pai pai and room

Anonymous said...

ehh. amazing .