Thursday, November 13, 2008

Cubical ? Work in jail : Privacy

Who invented cubical for dividing the work space? I just back to my office for work, and I found that my new place is at the corner which bounded by two walls and two human-height cubical and need to fix in 2 ppl in 7' X 10' space. I need to choose either to face the wall or to face angmo who is sitting with me in this jail, for sure I choose to let my eyes to have at least 5'-far-sight which I can see the side looks of the angmo, and we are sharing a 5' table, which I only use the space of a keyboard & mouse & monitor, while the angmo taken more space for his papers.

You may define this workstation in programming language y?x:z, where y is a variable that you can assign it as x or z; cubical design can make you feel that you are in a jail or give you privacy, it all depends on the SPACE.

I would suggest that our labour laws impose a minimum space to install cubical in office! I DON'T want to work in Jail!!!

3 comments:

nalini said...

alamak!! where can work like that! mogokkkk! eh, ur dept - can work fr home wan ma rite? or u can pindah to sit in the library downstairs?

GoOn said...

yes, i can work from home but from time to time i will work in jail :P

daddy said...

are you blame me as i took over your work place....:-p