Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sense VS Intelligent

Even though I was not feeling well that day, but I still feel incredible that I lost in something I am most familiar with. From this experience, maybe ... maybe I can say I understand a bit of Osho's teaching which to teach us to follow sense than using intelligent. (I need to emphasize here that I am not his follower.)

Sometimes if you are too focus on something and using your intelligent to process it logically, then you might lost your sense which is unconsciously accumulated in your life-long.

Sense pops up in your mind in just a second, but intelligent might takes more than a second to process in your left brain.

You only need an overall picture to make sense, but intelligent needs you to zoom in to the case and analysis step by step.

No comments: