Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Birthday

happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me,
happy birth~~~day to Happy Life,
happy birthday to me !!!



I have celebrated my birthday on last sat 1 nov, same day with my 2nd cousin wedding day!

thanks for those that sending greeting to me today.

the first person i received today was at 7.22am this early morning, from my boss - Helen. very surprising as not expected. Anyway, helen is not the 1st person, as i have received the 1st greeting at last nite 11pm thru skype...

top view of the strawberry cake, you may guess my age by judging the size of the white boxes at 4 corners which i covered up in Paint. I am so happy that the sales women gave me 25years old candles when i asked her to give me the candles as per her judgement.

"No preservative" is not for my cake, it is the Almond biscuit i bought in China! >>>>>>>at the left corner of this picture >>>>>





this is my red egg cooked by my mum ...

3 comments:

nalini said...

many many happy returns to you! :D
1 yr older and 1 yr wiser!

GoOn said...

thanks!

daddy said...

How to guess? you already blocked the candle...:-p

but it look delicious on the cake